Terms and Conditions
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return your order within Fourteen days (from receive of order) and we will offer you a refund or exchange.
- No returns will be accepted without a return number. Please click here and fill the RMA form.
- Once your submission is processed, you will be contacted by our Warranty and Returns Centre.
- Please do not ship your item back without a valid RMA number.
- Refunds and exchanges will only be issued within 14 days of original purchase with receipt/invoice, unused and in its original packaging
- Cancelled orders for restricted firearms are subject to a $50 admin fee
- 10% restocking fee will be applied to all items returned not due to our error.
- Non-Fired Firearms proven to be defective from manufacturer and returned withing 30 days with receipt/ invoice and all original packaging will be repaired or exchanged at no cost in store.
- For more than 30 days or fired firearms, all warranty is dealt directly with manufacturer warranty center or Canadian distribution center.
- Firearms , Ammunition and reloading powder
- Gift Cards
- Special Orders
- Surplus merchandise
- All discounted or Clearance Item
- Shipping costs
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is received more than 14days after delivery.
Deposits/Financing item are non refundable but can be transferred into store credit. Special order items are non refundable and may be subject to currency fluctuation.(Except Pre-Order Item)
- Once your RMA request is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping and insurance cost. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- All Merchandise is guaranteed by the manufacturer.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged once consent is obtained by the Manufacturer. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at; email@example.com
And send your item to: 250 West Beaver creek Rd, Unit 10. Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Tendacanada@hotmail.com
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 250 west beaver creek rd unit 10, Richmond Hill Ontario Canada L4B 1K4.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping and insurance cost.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- We try to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible. Below are the policies that you need to be considered when ordering firearms or ammunition.
- Shipping Rate:
- Any valid order meeting the $300 (before tax) minimum value that would qualify for free shipping including ammunition, firearms, accessories or combination if not going to an extended service area will ship for free.
- Orders below $300 will be a flat rate calculated by check out.
- Dangerous goods such as gun powders will be a shipping surcharge apply calculated by check out.
- Ammunition for Clients in Extended Service Areas will be a a shipping surcharge apply calculated by check out.
- *Limit of 2 case lots of ammunition per order for free shipping FOR EXTENDED AREA, additional cases will be billed accordingly due to the weight and distance.please feel free to contact us for clarification.
- All orders typically ship within 2-4 business days (Except special sales event). If you have purchased a non-restricted firearm or ammunition please allow an additional 24 hours for license verification. If you have purchased a restricted or prohibited firearm please allow additional time for the transfer to be approved by the CFO.
- All orders have tracking information. When your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email.
- Delivery can be expected within 2-6 business days (excluding remote locations) after shipment and tracking are sent promptly.
- FOR ORDER WITH AMMUNATION AND FIREARM will be shipped on two separate business days for safety reason.
- Backorder items are shipped upon arrival and receive priority processing.Please note restricted firearms will not ship until transfers are complete.
- All dangerous goods and ammunition will be shipped by Canpar, Canada Post will not be able to ship ammunitions.
- All purchases containing firearms, Dangerous Goods and ammunition cannot be shipped by air and must ship by Ground service.
- Restricted firearm will not be able to ship by UPS.
- PAL & Date of Birth is required for verification before order processing.
- Ammunition is shipped with tracking number, insurance, and adult signature upon arrival
- For order with ammunition, we can not ship to PO Box. Shipping address must be a physical address.
- It is our policy to only ship restricted firearms to the physical address that the buyer has on file with the RCMP. We will not ship firearms with ammunition.
- In the event that package can not be delivered, or is refused delivery without prior discussion with us, we can not refund shipping charges. Re-ship will be charge by calculation of Carrier Company
- Except delivery is damaged in transit and refused on arrival we are unable to recover the funds for shipping.
- If you need to arrange a different address for delivery please contact us before the ammunition ships so we can ensure it arrives in a timely manner.
- If you are shipping back your item you will have to pay your own shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. This includes refund orders.
This convenient shipping option allows you to place an order and our warehouse will prepare your order and reserve the products for you. All item will hold for you within (30) days for free. Your order will be refunded after 30 days and a $50 storage&admin fee will be applied.
- If you have experienced a loss and have an insurance claim we can provide you and your insurance company with a written estimate to assist you in obtaining a fair settlement to your claim.
- If you have questions regarding any additional information below please feel free to email us at Services@gotenda.com
- Tenda Canada pre-orders allow us to allocate product of new or high demand product. It is common for there to be some bumps between ordering and delivery as we rely on supplier provided delivery dates.
- Orders will be filled in the order that they are received. Orders can be cancelled at any time with a full refund.
- If unavoidable changes in price, delivery date, or quantity available occur we will contact you at the first time.
- If you are on the pre-order list you can cancel your pre-order and receive a full refund of your deposit at any time. We will always do our best to minimize any changes and keep you informed.
If you find a lower advertised price at a competitor’s website with the same item in-stock, Tenda Canada will honour such ad prices on identical merchandise (brand and model) at time of sale or within 7 days of purchase.
Terms & Conditions: