FIREARMS & AMMUNITION SHIPPING POLICIES
We try to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible. Below are the policies that you need to be considered when ordering firearms or ammunition. If you have questions regarding any additional information below please feel free to email us at Services@gotenda.com
- Free Shipping on orders above $300(before tax) including ammunition, firearms, accessories or combination.
- Orders below $300 will be a flat rate calculated by check out.
- Dangerous goods such as gun powders will be a shipping surcharge apply calculated by check out.
- All shipping rate will be according to our website.
Address & License
- We only allow shipping within CANADA. No international orders.
- PAL & Date of Birth is required for verification before order processing.
- If not being shipped to the CFO mailing or storage address (such as a business location), we will need to verify the address the RCMP has on file before proceeding
- The firearms act required all ammunition sales to be recorded
- Remote Locations may incur additional shipping costs due to the charges applied by the courier
- All dangerous goods and ammunition will be shipped by Canpar, Canada Post will not be able to ship ammunitions.
- Ammunition is shipped with tracking number, insurance, and 18+ signature upon arrival
- NO PO Box must be a physical address
- We ship in-stock items within 2 – 4 business days. (Except special sales event) Delivery can be expected within 2-6 business days (excluding remote locations) after shipment and tracking are sent promptly. Backorder items are shipped upon arrival and receive priority processing.Please note restricted firearms will not ship until transfers are complete. We can not control the transfer’s wait time but will submit the transfer on the same day if order received before 5 pm to ensure your priority.
If you have questions regarding any additional information below please feel free to email us at Services@gotenda.com