- icon Call us: 905-597-4772
BENELLI SUPER BLACK EAGLE 3 SEMI SHOTGUN 12 GA 3.5″ CHAMBER BLACK
Benelli’s Super Black Eagle 3 Semiautomatic Shotgun sets the standard by which other semiautomatics are judged. Proven Inertia Driven® System shoots 2-3/4”, 3” and 3-1/2” shells without adjustment. Third Generation ComforTech™ 3 stock and recoil pad with extra-soft cheek pad reduces recoil up to 48% and muzzle climb by 15% without moving parts or extra weight. In fact, the Super Black Eagle 3 weighs 13% to 15% less than similar shotguns. AirTouch dimpled-grip checkering pattern for a firm grasp. Larger trigger guard has 30% more room, perfect for a gloved finger during cold waterfowl weather. Also features oversized bolt handle and bolt release, patented detent bolt lockup, funneled loading port, two-piece shell latch, easy drop lever and ergonomic magazine cap. Crio®-treated barrel. Fiber-optic red-bar front sight and metal-bead midsight. Includes set of shims to customize the gun’s drop and cast. Includes five Crio choke tubes – three flush-fit cylinder (improved modiefied, full), two extended tubes (improved cylinder and modified), plus wrench and custom-fitted molded gun case.
- Reliable Inertia Driven system
- Shoots 2-3/4”, 3” and 3-1/2” shells
- Third Generation ComforTech 3 stock and recoil pad with soft cheek pad
- Oversized bolt handle and bolt release
- Weighs 13% to 15% less than similar shotguns
- Universal Chamber – 3.5″ Chambers are Standard
- Inertia-Driven System – The hallmark of Benelli strength and reliability, our clean-burning Inertia Driven System never requires adjusting, cycles consistently in conditions that border on the unfair and easily handles everything from light field loads to 3½” magnums. From a cleanliness and speed perspective, gas systems simply cannot compete—whereas Inertia-Driven Benelli shotguns are known to fire 500,000+ rounds and still function without flaw.
- Easy-Loading System – A beveled loading port, redesigned carrier and a new two-piece carrier latch have all been incorporated into the new SBE 3 to make loading the magazine effortless.
- CombTech & ComforTech 3 – Comfort Tech™ was the first of its kind. By splitting the stock diagonally and utilizing shock-absorbing chevrons, the entire stock was essentially turned into a recoil pad. This chevron system, now 13 years old, is still the most efficient design possible, and was the basis for the SBE 3 stock. The chevron size and location has been optimized on Comfort Tech 3. Furthermore, Benelli engineers have developed a new cheek comb pad, Combtech, which greatly reduces facial impact and vibrations.
- Oversized Bolt Handle & Safety – A larger bolt release and safety, along with an outward angled drop lever make the SBE 3 quicker and easier to operate, even with gloved hands.