- icon Call us: 905-597-4772
Ruger SR1911 Target 5″ 45ACP G10 Grip
Ruger SR1911 Target:
- Model Number: 6736
- Caliber: 45 Auto
- Capacity: 8+1
- Slide: Material Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Grip Frame: Low-Glare Stainless
- Grip Panels: Deluxe Checkered G10
- Model Type: Target
- Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless
- Width: 1.34″
- Sights: Bomar-Style Adjustable
- Weight: 39 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.67″
- Height: 5.45″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- Suggested Retail: $1019.00
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Features a standard recoil guide system and flat mainspring housing.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Rear slide serrations allow for positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.
- Ambidextrous Manual Safety