- icon Call us: 905-597-4772
Magpul CTR Carbine Stock – MIL-SPEC – FDE
The Compact/Type Restricted Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M16 carbines using MIL-SPEC receiver extensions. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR features a friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. Includes a standard 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear. Upgrade your AR-15 with this high quality rifle stock that attaches to your Mil-Spec 6-position buffer tube.
NOTE: Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension dimensional tolerances.
- MIL-SPEC carbine receiver extension compatible
- Friction lock
- Sloping cheek weld
- Shielded release latch
- Chrome silicon lock spring
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers
- Removable 0.30″ rubber buttpad
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Push-button QD swivel sling mount
- 1.25″ sling loops
- Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Length: 6.9”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 3.3 in.
- Length of pull – Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- Length of pull – Extended: ~13.8 in.
- Weight: 8.8 oz