- icon Call us: 905-597-4772
FAB Defense KPOS Generation 2 Glock Pistol to Carbine Conversion Kit w/ Folding Stock
The FAB Defense KPOSG2 Generation 2 Glock Pistol to Personal Defense Weapon conversion chassis is the most compact and durable PDW stock available today. The KPOSG2 incorporates a five-point ergonomic weapon grip, a one-point tactical sling adapter and a fold-to-side compact stock with a rubber buttpad. The innovative patented design which securely locks the gun into the chassis in both the front and back makes it a “”Rock-Solid”” system crowning it the “King of Personal Defense Weapon Conversions”.
The KPOS will not fit any Gen 1 or Gen 2 Glock. It is designed to attach to a Glock that has a standard Glock rail only. Please do not try to install a KPOS on a non-railed Glock. It is not designed for the taller Picatinny rail with multiple slots that a small number of Glocks have.
- The Frame is One Solid Hard Piece of 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Anodized with Built-in AR15 Style Charging Handle Mechanism making it Ambidextrous, Comfortable and Familiar.
- Folding Rubber Butt Pad Stock Easily Angle and Height Adjustable to Allow Perfect fit for Mounted Sights & Easy to Conceal, a Must have Upgrade for Undercover Units and Personnel with Removable Front Flash Hider for Silencer/Suppressor – Assembles with Only One Bolt.
- Quick and Easy Installation Requires No Special Assembly or Handgun Modification May Assemble in Hands, Free Standing, and Does Not Require Lying Down on a Table.
- Incorporates Full Length Upper Rail with One Piece Side & Lower Rails Making it More Solid and Accurate
- Back Holding Plate (spring box) Can Not Be Removed from the Frame to Prevent Loss.
- Smallest & Lightest frame (Folded or Open) Compared to Any Competitor
- Highly Ventilated Frame Provides Appropriate Heat Dissipation for use with Compensator Models
- Provided with the F-GGK Foregrip with the Trigger Guard Feature, in order to Enhance Your Weapon’s Safety by Securing “Loaded Chamber” Carry.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Glock (including ‘C’ and ‘Gen 4’ Models);
- 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 37, 38.
- 34 & 35 – Requires pre installation manual adjustment.
- 21 & 21sf requires back plate replacement (purchased separately)